September Wrap-Up (2018)

Hey everyone,  Victoria here! Today I'm going to be sharing with you my September wrap-up! I read 2 books in August, which I'm a bit disappointed with, but I was in a reading slump for most of the month. Hopefully, next month I will be able to read more!  So, let's just jump right into the wrap-up...


1.) PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  . 5 / ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  (3.5/5)




I finished this book on like the first day of September, so I don't really remember too too much from this one, but I did enjoy it.  I didn't enjoy PS I Still Love You quite as much as To All the Boys I've Loved Before, but I still thought it was a nice addition to the series. I can't talk about this one too much because it is the second book in the series and I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but some of the plot points were not my favorite. The other boy that comes into Lara Jean's life and steers her thoughts away from Peter was really annoying to me, and I just want my OTP Lara Jean and Peter to be perfect little beans! Anyways (rant over), I did enjoy my time reading this book, even though it did take me a while to finish.


2.) Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han
Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  / ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  (4/5)



I enjoyed this one a bit more than PS I Still Love You, but still not as much as To All the Boys I've Loved Before. The first book in this series is still my favorite, and I still haven't watched the movie yet! Hopefully I will have some time to watch the movie over the weekend. Anyways, getting back to this book, I did really like this book! I found myself getting bored with it at times and putting it down for periods of time (which is probably why it took me like the whole month to read). Despite this, I did think this was a cute conclusion to the series, and I'm sad that its over! I don't want to leave these characters behind and not get any new stories from them...:( . All in all, this was a great conclusion to this series and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cute contemporary!




These are all the books that I read in September! Be sure to check out my TBR for October to see what I'm planning on reading this month and let me know in the comments if you read any of these books! See you next week with another new post!

-xoxo Victoria



*Are you following me on Instagram? 
If not, be sure to follow me to keep up with what I'm reading! Follow me at: @victoriasbookishblog *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library Book Sale Book Haul!

Finally Fall Book Tag!! 🍁

Updates!