Finally Fall Book Tag!! 🍁


Hi everyone, Victoria here! Sorry, I didn't have a post go up last week but today I'm going to be doing the finally fall book tag!!  I'm so happy that its finally fall, as fall is my favorite season! Anyways, let's jump right into the questions! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting! 



For this one, I'm gonna have to go with Sea Witch by Sarah Henning! The seaside town setting was just so eerie and enhanced the story and made it such an enjoyable read! 



Nature is beautiful...but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief 



Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Henning Blake. This book talks about the main character's brother raping her best friend. Our main character, Mara, has to deal with a lot of grief and feelings surrounding the whole situation.  



Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new 



A few years ago, we had to read I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. This book taught me about the horrible events taking place in places like Pakistan, which I didn't really know about before reading this book. I enjoyed the raw emotion and detail in this book.




In order to keep warm, it's good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you'd like to be a part of




For sure the Song-Covey family from the To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy! Their family dynamic is so interesting and I think I would fit in so well with Lara Jean, Kitty, and Margot being around all the time. Also, their dad seems like so much fun! :)


The colorful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines! 




Here are all of my fall-colored books!! :)



Fall is the perfect time for storytelling by the by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story 



The only one that I can think of currently is The Way I Used to Be. The experiences of Eden's raping are told by her in different flashbacks, which made the story really interesting, but also very emotional.



The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read 



Harmony House was so good and eerie, but it gave me nightmares for like a week lol 



The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up someone's cold and rainy day  



If you're looking for a rainy day read, I could not recommend Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda more! It's a super easy read that you can definitely finish in one sitting!



Fall returns every year: name an old favorite that you'd like to return to soon 



I'd really like to re-read The Selection series at some point! Only the main trilogy though :) 



Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share you cozy reading "accessories"! 



My essentials include fuzzy socks, a cozy blanket, and a good reading playlist from Spotify! I will probably be gathering up all of these essentials tonight after I finish editing this post so I can finish reading Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han! 


That was the finally fall book tag! I hope you enjoyed it and anyone who wants to do this can say they were tagged by me! Let me know in the comments if you plan on reading any of these books this fall! See you all next weekend with a new post!

-xoxo Victoria 




*Are you following me on Instagram? 

If not, be sure to follow me to keep up with what I'm reading! Follow me at: @victoriasbookishblog *

Comments

  1. That was really fun post to read and your answers were great! I totally agree with you that Simon vs. Homo sapiens Agenda is a heartwarming read, I loved that book (and movie)! I would like to know what songs you have on your reading playlist (:

    And if you are interested, I also have a book blog which I just started:
    https://thebookdimensionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely! Glad you enjoyed the post! When I'm reading I listen to Lofi Hip Hop (specifically beats to study/chill to). I'll be sure to check out your blog! Thanks so much for commenting!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Library Book Sale Book Haul!

Updates!