The Back to School Book Tag! 📚 🎒


Hi everyone, Victoria here! Sorry, I didn't have a post go up last week but today I'm going to be doing the back to school book tag!! The summer absolutely flew by, and now I sadly have to go back to school next week. Anyways, let's jump right into the questions! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

English/Language Arts- Name your favorite author's (or books) writing style 

Ok so I don't really have a specific author or book in mind, but I love a quick paced story that can get me out of a reading slump! 



Math- A book that made you frustrated 



Definitely, this book because the characters were SO stupid! It was agonizing to read their stupidity!! 



Science- A book that really made you think/question things 



The Call made me think about something like "the call" happening in today's society and how scary it would be 



Social Studies/History- Your favorite book from a different time period 



I'm going to have to go with Animal Farm because it was the only book that I had to read for school that I actually enjoyed lol. I would recommend watching the movie as well, it's really something special :)



Art- Your favorite book with pictures 



This was my absolute favorite book when I was little! My favorite story was the circus story but I also liked the story with the doll (pictured in the middle of the top of the cover) because her name is Victoria too!



Drama- A book you would like to see turned into a movie 



I'd love to see how this would turn out as a movie!



Music/Band- Name a character you think (or know) would have the same music taste as you 



I feel like Lara Jean and I would have a similar music taste. I like mostly current pop but I also enjoy the occasional listen to some old classics :) 



Lunch- A food from a book you would love to try 



I'd love to try authentic Italian gelato! It seems super yummy based on the descriptions provided in this book!! 



Bus Ride Home- A book or author that is relaxing 

I'm just going to say light and fluffy contemporary books in general because they always make me feel really relaxed while I'm reading them



Extra Credit- A book someone else told you to read and you ended up enjoying it 



The Selection series for sure! Everyone was telling me they were super good but I kept putting off reading them and now I am trash for this series!  :)



That was the back to school book tag! I hope you enjoyed it and anyone who wants to do this can say they were tagged by me! Let me know in the comments if you're going back to school and if so, when! See you all next weekend with a new post!

-xoxo Victoria 




*Are you following me on Instagram? 

If not, be sure to follow me to keep up with what I'm reading! Follow me at: @victoriasbookishblog *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library Book Sale Book Haul!

Finally Fall Book Tag!! 🍁

Updates!