Taking a Quiz to Find out Which YA book I Should Read This Summer!


Hi everyone, it's Victoria! Today I wanted to take a random Buzzfeed quiz to find out which YA book I should read this summer! This quiz was created about 2 years ago, so I'm pretty sure all these books are out currently. Here's the link to the quiz if you want to take it! https://www.buzzfeed.com/farrahpenn/which-new-ya-book-should-you-read-this-summer?utm_term=.upQyJJjJZe#.mxnBqqYqd3




Let's get on to the quiz! :)




Even though I've already been to Paris, I'd love to go back!




I love blueberries so much! They're especially good snacks for reading outside in the summer!




Aviators are my favorite sunglasses. I always bring them to the beach, whether I'm actually going in the water or just relaxing and reading!




And the results are......



I got: The Leaving by Tara Altebrando! I have been interested in reading this for a while now since the cover is really interesting to me! I think this is a thriller/mystery, which are books that I like to read during the summer to just fly through! I'm really excited to add this to my TBR for the summer!



That's all that I have for you guys today! Make sure you guys go and take the quiz if you're looking for another book to add to your TBR for the summer! Let me know in the comments below what you want to see in future blog posts!

Hope you're all having a great day!

-xoxo Victoria


*Are you following me on Instagram? 
If not, be sure to follow me to keep up with what I'm reading! Follow me at: @victoriasbookishblog *



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library Book Sale Book Haul!

Finally Fall Book Tag!! 🍁

Updates!