Library Book Sale Book Haul!


Hey everyone, Victoria here! Today I wanted to do a haul of the books I got from a book sale that my library had. All of these books were super cheap (paperbacks were $1.00 and hardcovers were $1.50), so I went a bit crazy! Let's just get right into the haul!


Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn



I just realized that this is being adapted into a TV mini-series (I think), but when I picked this up, I thought it would be a creepy and mysterious read to explore during October!


All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr



Y'ALL! I FOUND THIS IN HARDCOVER FOR ONLY $1.50! WHAT A STEAL!! I've been wanting to read this book for such a long time and I've heard nothing but great things about it. So glad I was able to pick it up for such a good price!


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern



I know so many Booktubers that love this book and constantly hype it up, and I want to see how I'll like it. I think this would be a good one to read in spooky month (aka October) as well!


The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón



This was on my school's summer reading list this year, but I read They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera instead, but I still wanted to get around to reading this one at some point since the plot really interests me. Again, I was glad to find it at such a low price so I couldn't pass it up.


The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah



I've been wanting to read this for so so long since Hailey from Hailey in Bookland was raving about this book. I was ecstatic to find it at the book sale and I can't wait to read it!


The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens



This book was on my school's summer reading list last year, and I considered reading it but I didn't end up doing so. I saw it at the book sale and decided to pick it up. All I know about this one is that it's about a kid who interviews a veteran i think...anyways, I hope to be getting around to reading it soon.


In A Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware



I know absolutely nothing about this book but it sounded like another good one to read in October and hopefully I'll be able to get around to reading it this month!



These are all the books that I picked up at my library's book sale! Make sure to comment below if you have any of these books on your TBR!

Have a great day/night everyone!

-xoxo Victoria


*Are you following me on Instagram? 
If not, be sure to follow me to keep up with what I'm reading! Follow me at: @victoriasbookishblog *

Comments

  1. These books look really interesting! Also, I tagged you in the Fall Time, Cosy Time Book Tag!
    The questions are on my blog:
    http://whatmakesagoodbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finally Fall Book Tag!! 🍁

Updates!