Fall Time, Cozy Time Book Tag! 🍂



Hi everyone, Victoria here! Today I'm going to be doing the Fall Time, Cozy Time Book Tag! I was tagged by the wonderful Abi over at What Makes A Good Book, so be sure to check out her blog here: https://whatmakesagoodbook.blogspot.com/2018/10/fall-time-cosy-time-book-tag.html. I don't want to ramble too long so let's get on to the questions! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crunching Leaves- The world is full of color: A book with red, orange, and yellow on the cover
 



The perfect example of a book with these fall colors on the color is Illuminae by Amy Kauffman and Jay Kristof! Although I haven't read this book yet, I will hopefully be getting to it by the end of the year.



Cozy Sweater- It's finally cold enough to wear cozy clothing- What book gives you the warm fuzzies?  




The first book that popped into my head after reading this question was To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han! I know I've talked about this book a lot recently, but it was just SO FREAKING CUTE! Lara Jean and Peter give me all the feels and their relationship will forever give me the warm fuzzies. Both the book and the movie deliver one of the cutest relationships I've ever read/watched!!  



Fall Storm- The wind is howling and the rain is pounding: Favorite book/genre that you love to read on a stormy day 


When its raining and I want to curl up and read, there are two types of books that I consider picking up. If it's closer to Halloween, I'd pick up a mystery or thriller to get into the Halloween spirit. Or, if I'm not feeling like reading a thriller, I would go for a cute contemporary which is my go to year round :) 



Cool Crisp Air- What's the coolest character you want to trade places with? 



For this one, I'm going to have to go with Mateo from They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera. I think it would be really cool to experience Death-Cast and live in a world where you can know all the details about your death because the mysteries of death is something that I've been interested in for a while. Although I don't know if it would be the most optimistic world to live in, I would definetly want to live through it.  



Hot Apple Cider- What book do you want to see become the hottest book?  




SAWKILL GIRLS BY CLAIRE LEGRAND!!! I believe in this book so much and I'm so so excited to read it and I know it's going to be amazing and I think it deserves more hype!



Coats, Scarves, and Mittens- The weather has turned cold and it's time to cover up: What's the most embarrassing cover you own, that you like to keep hidden in private? 


I don't really have any covers that I'm embarrassed by I don't think...sorry guys :(



Pumpkin Spice- What's your favorite fall time comfort food(s)? 


I really like all the different Halloween candies (but my favorites are Milky Ways and Cookies and Cream Hersheys) that are out around Halloween/fall time :) 



That was the fall time, cozy time book tag! I hope you enjoyed it and anyone who wants to do this can say they were tagged by me! Let me know in the comments if you plan on reading any of these books this fall! See you all next weekend with a new post!

-xoxo Victoria 




*Are you following me on Instagram? 

If not, be sure to follow me to keep up with what I'm reading! Follow me at: @victoriasbookishblog *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library Book Sale Book Haul!

Finally Fall Book Tag!! 🍁

Updates!