Hey everyone, Victoria here! Today I'm going to be sharing with you my September wrap-up! I read 2 books in August, which I'm a bit disappointed with, but I was in a reading slump for most of the month. Hopefully, next month I will be able to read more! So, let's just jump right into the wrap-up... 1.) PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ . 5 / ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ (3.5/5) I finished this book on like the first day of September, so I don't really remember too too much from this one, but I did enjoy it. I didn't enjoy PS I Still Love You quite as much as To All the Boys I've Loved Before, but I still thought it was a nice addition to the series. I can't talk about this one too much because it is the second book in the series and I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but some of the plot points were not my favorite. The other boy that comes into Lara Jean's life and steers her thoughts away from Peter was really annoying to m...
Hello! I tagged you in the K-Pop Book Tag!
ReplyDelete(http://whatmakesagoodbook.blogspot.com/)
Hi! Thank you so much!
Delete